Monday, February 6, 2012

How To Pose For Pictures



We could all use a few lessons in how to pose for photos especially if they are going around the world on facebook. So here are a few suggestions: stand at an angle leading with your shoulder, so you are sideways. Secondly slightly tilt your head. Thirdly, put one foot in front of the other with your weight on the back foot. Next, stick out your neck so there is no double chin. Now put your hand on your waist (never have your hands down to your side). Most importantly, make sure the photographer is always at your eye height or taller so the photo is shot down on you. The worst angle is when someone is shooting up at you from below!

1 comment:

  1. My friends and I were just talking about photos and they said that the Walker girls all know how to pose for photos and asked me to give them lessons. I told them my sisters were the pros - and now you do this post! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete