Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Difficulty of the Dive

I have always believed that when we die we will be judged according to our works whether they be good or evil.  Every good act will be rewarded and every bad deed will be judged.  I also believe in repentance.  The Lord will hold us accountable.  We will be judged, I believe according to the DIFFICULTY of the DIVE.  Some people have so many challenges and trials.  I know that God sees all and will judge us according to how rough we had it.  Like in the Olympic event of the high dive, the judges judge according to the challenge and difficulty of the dive.  If the athlete does a complicated, difficult dive then he is rewarded accordingly.  Same with in this life.  I know a woman whose husband left her and then her daughter committed suicide and now she was recently diagnosed with cancer.  Is life fair?  I think NOT, but in the world to come the Lord will make EVERYTHING fair and right.  In the Bible, the man Job was tested and tried to the point of loosing everything and yet he kept the faith.  The Lord then blessing him double.  I believe the Lord will  compensate for all that we had to suffer and go through in this life, no matter how difficult.  The more challenging and hard, the greater the reward!

No comments:

Post a Comment