Monday, April 29, 2013
BLUE EYES-All blue eyes can be traced to just one mutation making you a mere 8% with blue eyes.
CURL YOUR TONGUE-75% can do this
BLONDE HAIR-Only 2% of the population is natural blonde
SNEEZING-About 25% sneeze when they first see bright daylight
RED HAIR-Only about 1% of the population
MORTON'S TOE-This is where your second toe is longer than your big toe. Only 10% have this.
So, YOU ARE UNIQUE!
Friday, April 19, 2013
1. Body-Aquaphor Healing Ointment
2. Body-Jergen's Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moiturizer
3. Eyes-Almay One Great Coat Dial Up Mascara
4. Hands-Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Fast Absorbing Hand Cream
5. Hair-Suave Professionals Weather Protection 365 Anti-Frizz and Flyaway Cream gel
6. Hair-Garnier Fructis Style Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray
7. Nails-Sonia Kashuk Nail Colour in Ooh La, La
8. Lips-Burt's Bee Lip Shimmer in Raisin
9. Face-L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Cream Cleanser
10. Skin-Ambi Skincare Fade Cream
Thursday, April 18, 2013
1. Rearrange your furniture-It is free! Always begin with your biggest pieces as a focal point.
2. Paint your front door-You can transform the look of your home with one gallon of paint,
3. Add a folding screen-It can help hide the clutter and add a new dimension to your room.
4. Ungroup matched sets-Swap things around to add interest.
5. Dress up drawers-Add artsy knobs in decorative colors and designs.
6. Warm up your walls-Swap old boring white walls for a nice beige paint. Add accents of color with pillows, plates, bowls, etc...
7. Re-think your accessories-Change around or add inexpensive pieces.
8. Use a big basket-It is perfect for hiding shoes, books, magazines, etc...
9. Get a big look from small pieces-Add a collage of small mirrors or paintings in a cluster.
10. Fall for beautiful fabric- All you need is a yard or two to put on a pillow or to make a runner.
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
1. We have Heavenly Father who loves us. We need to remember that life is not between the rich and the poor or the slim and slimmer. It is between good and evil. Satan will make us think negatively about ourselves. God would never do anything to debase us or confuse us. In order to recognize God's voice we must "immunize ourselves through the scriptures." We can't recognize God's voice until we are familiar with the scriptures.
2. Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior. Perhaps we have broken windows in our own lives of dreams that have been shattered or people who have let us down. Maybe someone you love has betrayed your trust. We can turn to the atonement to heal us. There is no broken window that can't be healed through the atonement. Salvation is NOT a cheap walk. We will have to walk something of the path Christ walked. We do live in a world of sadness and disappointment but we can be little beacons of light.
1 yellow/butter cake mix (dry)
3-4 mashed bananas
1-2 cups chocolate chips
(Optional 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans)
Mix all together and bake at 350 for 30 minutes (or check until it is golden brown on top and is done in the center). YUMMY!!!!!
Sunday, April 14, 2013
1. The dressy trench coat-in ruffles, leopard print , or vibrant colors
2. The graphic sheath-Usually in black and white, and very slimming
3. The layered tee
4. The plaid shirt
5. The lace pencil skirt
6. The red jean
Thursday, April 11, 2013
1. Print jeans (can be leopard, floral print, fun)
2. Denim button down shirt (chambray, blue whatever)
3. Fun flats
VOILA! There is your fun and easy weekend outfit! Enjoy!!!
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
1. Teeth-check up and cleaning
-bleach (I like Crest White Strips)
2. Color/Dye Hair-I have to do it every 4-6 weeks. Yes, get rid of grey hair, it ages you!
3. Eye Lash Extensions-a beauty must! Every 2-4 weeks for a fill.
4. Manicure-every 4 weeks. I just love my gel nails. They are my own plus gel on top.
5. Pedicure-every 4-6 weeks. It's a real treat plus I go only to the salons that have real big massage chairs, hot wax dips, and free flowers.
6. Massage-once a year, at least.
7. Work Out-Curves is my place of choice...no men...no mirrors... EVERY DAY except Sunday!
8. Wardrobe Update-monthly
9. Stretching-after every work out.
10. Moisturize-twice a day especially at night.
11. Stress Management-I think that is called "retail therapy"! (Just kidding...)