Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Sunday, August 25, 2013
First spray volumizing spray on your roots ( on to wet or dry hair). Then blow dry and curl your hair using a good hair spray. If your hair is extra fine, use some spray dry shampoo. Then use only two large, U-shaped pins to secure the updo! You can back comb the roots before securing your hair up! Spray a bit of hair spray! Not too much because we want a fresh, natural look! It's that easy and oh so elegant!
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
The other day I challenged my husband to pay special and close attention to the women's hair when we were in a public setting! It was so interesting to see how bad most people's hair styles looked! We saw big poofy hair, grey long hair, short permed hair, dull greasy hair,.. You get the idea! I wonder if most people don't really notice their hair styles. Hair will destroy your look or make you look even better! Take some time to really look at yourself in the mirror and see what needs to go! Also page through some fashion magazines and see what is out there and what looks good ! Nothing ages a woman more than ugly hair or greying hair or flat thinning hair ! So take a peak on the mirror!
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Combat Oil. If you don't wear foundation, start by dusting translucent powder all over your face and your bronzer will go on more smoother.
Rethink the way you use it. Pick up a bronzer that's just slightly darker than your skin tone.
Downsize your brush. Most people sweep bronzer on with a big, fluffy brush. The pros make tight circles with a medium size powder brush.
Top it off with champagne shimmer. Use a creamy gold flecked highlighter over your cheekbones and blend.
1. Aviators-sunglasses look great and "Hollywood" on everyone
2. A Chronograph Watch-a big, chunky watch for everyone! It is glamorous and practical.
3. White Jeans-Just throw on a black T-shirt and it's instant Jackie Onassis. They are great with any top.
4. An Oversized, Saddle-colored Bag-It's a little bit rock and roll equestrian. It's the kind of thing that works with everything.
5. Dry Oil-For me, beauty is all about skin that's shiny and young looking.
6. A Tailored Coat-A coat is your calling card and makes you look fabulous.