Thursday, July 7, 2011

About me, Laurel.

My name is Laurel Udall and I am a happily married wife and mother to six beautiful children, and a grandmother to 9. Out of my six children, five of them are girls. Throughout the years, my daughters and I have all found one thing in common. We love to shop. Many things happen in my life that can make one rely on a very strict budget every month. Because of the bad economy and other circumstances, this forced me to realize that when I shop, it needs to be a bargain. Many people have come up to me wondering where I get all my clothes and ask if I could come assist them while they shop. Many people are under the illusion that cheap cost means cheap looking clothes. This is not the case when you are shopping with me!
I have a zest for life and a passion for fashion so here I am, creating this blog and letting you know that I would love to be your personal shopper.

2 comments:

  1. Laurel! You will be an amazing at this! I am sure you are the most fun personal shopper on the planet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can put together an amazing wardrobe on a budget! Try me out!

    ReplyDelete