Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Just Love Freebies!

Guess what? It is Clinique Bonus Days ahead on Oct. 4-23, 2011 at Macy's department store. I usually don't endorse a product but I just love freebies! If you purchase anything in Clinique for $21.50 you get a bonus gift packed with makeup goodies. Usually you get a make up bag, lipstick, eye make up remover, cleanser, mascara, and age defying cream, all for free. This is the ONLY way I buy perfume or make up. I always have to have a bonus or gift to motivate me to buy my perfume or foundation, or whatever. Sometimes I will keep the bonus gift for myself or give it away for a birthday or Christmas gift.

1 comment:

  1. Love it mom. BUy me one and I will transfer you$$. One of the downsides to living out of the country...I miss out on all the fun freebies!

    ReplyDelete