Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Where Have All the Well-Dressed Women Gone?



Is it me or am I blind? Everywhere I go I see so many fashion faux pas and women who are either under-dressed or sloppily dressed or just plain FRUMPY! Why can't ladies take themselves seriously about looking and feeling great? I noticed in Dallas, women tend to really dress up to go shopping or to go out to the movies. All it takes is a little thought and preparation. I also don't understand why women try to dress like they are still teenagers. This is so un-classy. You just need some costume jewelry and some make up and clean hair and a pair of good looking trousers with a jacket and blouse and VOILA there you go! Try, just for tomorrow, to put yourself together (not THROW yourself together) and you will be AMAZED! Let's make the world a better place one outfit at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment