Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My Beauty Routine

Yes, here is another list!  I have a beauty routine!  As you get older there is more to do!  Like my Dad used to say, "Youth has beauty!"  So here it is:
1.  Teeth-check up and cleaning
             -bleach (I like Crest White Strips)
2.  Color/Dye Hair-I have to do it every 4-6 weeks.  Yes, get rid of grey hair, it ages you!
3.  Eye Lash Extensions-a beauty must!  Every 2-4 weeks for a fill.
4.  Manicure-every 4 weeks.  I just love my gel nails.  They are my own plus gel on top.
5.  Pedicure-every 4-6 weeks.  It's a real treat plus I go only to the salons that have real big massage chairs, hot wax dips, and free flowers.
6.  Massage-once a year, at least.
7.  Work Out-Curves is my place of choice...no men...no mirrors... EVERY DAY except Sunday!
8.  Wardrobe Update-monthly
9.  Stretching-after every work out.
10. Moisturize-twice a day especially at night.
11. Stress Management-I think  that is called "retail therapy"!  (Just kidding...)

No comments:

Post a Comment