Thursday, November 3, 2011

Get Out of Your Comfort Zone!



Today I am going challenge you to get out of your comfort zone. This could mean driving a new way to school or to work. I just drove my youngest daughter to school and there were so many detours that we ended up on so many new streets and roads that I had never driven on. This is amazing considering that I have driven five other children to the same school over many, many years. I saw houses I had never seen before and neighborhoods that I didn't know even existed. Try a new hair color or a new shade of lipstick. How about trying a new form of exercise? How about doing your hair a completely different way. Let's say you always wear your hair down--try a fancy bun. Invite someone new out to lunch. Treat those in your life better. If you are used to wearing flat shoes, try on some high heels. Try a new recipe. Try to read a new book. Try eating breakfast for dinner. Try a new fragrance. Try on a new outfit. Layer your clothes a different way. Try a sequin tank under a casual jacket coupled with jeans. Try a new shampoo. Try wearing a scarf. Get a new hair cut or style. You never know what could happen.

2 comments:

  1. For my foray out of my comfort zone, I will sing a solo at our huge stake party tomorrow. I am terrified. But I will do it. (Wearing new lipstick would have been a little easier.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Flora Belle--it is great when you get out of your comfort zone! You are just amazing! I am sooooo proud of you. You are a great singer, too!

    ReplyDelete