Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Let's Talk Turkey


Thanksgiving is just around the corner. I absolutely love the holiday. I love turkey, dressing, fresh cranberry sauce, gravy, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, freshly baked rolls, butter (and lots of it), corn, jello salad, and pies in every shape, flavor, and form with miles high of fresh whipped cream (no cool whip)....oh....did I mention family around??? That is the best part. The guys love football and I am always worried about if I will gain any weight during the holidays. I like what Erma Bombeck said: "Thanksgiving dinners take eighteen hours to prepare. They are consumed in twelve minutes. Half times take twelve minutes. This is not coincidence." or "The only reason I would take up jogging is so that I could hear heavy breathing again." or "I've exercised with women so thin that buzzards have followed them to their cars."

No comments:

Post a Comment