Sunday, April 1, 2012

How To Look Like a Million Bucks






How to look like a million bucks is so easy. First of all, shower and use a good soap, one that smells pretty. Dry and moisturize with your favorite lotion. I love Jergens original cherry scent lotion. Thirdly, wear an anti- perspirant/deodorant. I like Mitchum. Next,apply a good facial moisturizer. I like Yves Rocher DHActive creme. Dress in classic, updated, clean, pressed clothes. I like to put out my outfit on my bed first, with shoes and accessories. Accessorize with jewelry like a watch, earrings, necklace, bracelet. Forever 21 has the cutest and cheapest costume jewelry! Brush and floss your teeth. Whiten your teeth; I like Crest White Strips. SMILE. Wear cute shoes, sandals, or boots. Speaking of a millions bucks, there has been a lot of media attention on state lotteries. The chances of winning are next to none. Those who do win the lotto are bankrupt within 15 years (65%). You quadruple your chances of divorce if you do win. So let's LOOK like a million bucks instead of trying to WIN a million bucks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment