Monday, June 4, 2012

Eye Lash Extensions

I love long and thick eye lashes.  Nothing looks more feminine than luscious eye lashes.  Women just look more glamorous with false eyelashes.  I have tried Lattisse ( a presciption liquid you apply to your eye lashes at night) and could not tell any difference.  Could be that I am too impatient for nature to take its course to grow.  I have tried false eye lashes that you can buy at the drugstore for under $5.00.    These last for a day and can be re-used.  They feel annoying and heavy.  Then my daughter bought me time to get a set of eye lash extensions at the boutique.  The cosmetologist was certified and had me lay down and she applied one eye lash at a time with super strong glue.  This procedure took about 2 and a half hours.  I could not get my face wet for 24 hours.  So far so good!  They are beautiful!  I don't need to bother with endless amounts of mascara and eye lash curlers.  I am a believer.

13 comments:

  1. 2 1/2 hours!?! It only takes 45 minutes down here and they look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and they only cost $12 for a full set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe a trip to Mexico is in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. someone from time to time with visits your internet journal always and prescribed it as some distance as i'm able to inform to peruse also. The method for composing is suitable furthermore the substance is super. an awful lot obliged for that know-how you provide the perusers! eye lash extensions

    ReplyDelete
  5. That’s a great site you folks have been carrying out there. Eye lash chair

    ReplyDelete
  6. The content on your website never confuses me.Lasik eye surgery Visit Site https://yaldoeyecenter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys, for sharing this conductive accumulation. momo challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous web journal! Do you have any tips and indications for trying authors? I'm wanting to begin my own particular site soon however I'm somewhat lost on everything. Would you propose beginning with a free stage like WordPress or go for a paid alternative? There are such a large number of alternatives out there that I'm totally overpowered .. Any proposals? Much obliged! kabbalah

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have seen some great stuff here. Worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. Your work is truly appreciated around the clock and the globe. kabbalah

    ReplyDelete
  10. That’s a great site you folks have been carrying out there. CBD (cannabidiol) oil

    ReplyDelete