Friday, June 1, 2012

How To Fight Cellulite

I am the pro of cellulite!  I know what it looks like and just how it feels.  I know one of my daughters once asked me, when they were too young to know better, if I was pregnant in each thigh!!!  Here are some hints on how to fight cellulite:
1.  Use a firming cream-something with hyaluronic acid and caffine.  Estee Lauder has one called "Body Performance Firming Body Creme" for $40.00
2.  Add some shimmer-dust on some body bronzer shimmer for $4.00 NYC Bronzer
3.  Give your thighs a rub-down-massage daily with a firming lotion
4.  Add some squats and leg lifts
5.  Double up on self-tanner-L'Oreal Paris has some great self tanning lotion as does Jergens.
6.  Get liposuction-if worse comes to worse, call your board certified plastic surgeon.  It is amazing how much fat they can suck out.

No comments:

Post a Comment