Sunday, June 17, 2012

Some More of My Favorite Things

I have more of my favorite things:
1.  Breville Smart Toaster-we call it the "magic" toaster...it goes down and pops up automatically and has a button that says "a little bit more"...thanks Flora!
2.  Satin/Silky Pillow Case-it prevents wrinkles and saves your hair-do...thanks BJ!
3.  Eye Lash Extensions-I don't have much luck with them staying on too long though...thanks Christine!
4.  My Home Grown Roses-especially the fragrant hybrids
5.  See's Chocolates-especially the Butterscotch Squares...it tastes like brown sugar and butter

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, Laurel! Those are some of my favourite things, too! LOVE the toaster, and those butterscotch squares from See's chocolates are my crack cocaine! How I wish we could grow roses in Calgary. Our lilacs are gorgeous. Does that count?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sugar! I will bring you some See's chocolates when I see you in Montana!

      Delete