Sunday, May 12, 2013

10 Things NOT To Say on Mother's Day

10 Things NOT To Say on Mother's Day:
1.  Let's hurry and open up your gifts so I can watch the game!
2.  I hope that you did extra laundry last night so you could have the day off today.  By the way, where's my green shirt?
3.  I'm glad you like it.  You know, it was so hard to find a hat that would look good with your grey hair.
4.  Boy, I wish someone would give me a special day.
5.  We got you a special treat--Ultimate Fighting tickets, front row for the whole family.
6.   They were out of PLUS sizes so I got you a vacuum cleaner instead.
7.  Don't worry about the dishes, you can do them tomorrow!
8.  Hey, you liked it when I traced my hand when I was a child.
9.  Is this a good time to tell you that I missed a payment on the loan that you co-signed?
10. We chipped in and got you a coupon for laser hair removal.

No comments:

Post a Comment