Sunday, May 5, 2013

Some Things Never Go Out of Style

Here is a photo of the classic home that I grew up in with my Mom and Dad and three sisters and one brother in Calgary. Alberta ...Like I said, some things just never go out of style in fact, some things increase in value!  Here is yet another list of things that I think never go out of style:
1.  Red Brick Homes
2.  Cherry Blossoms
3.  Lemonade (Homemade)
4.  Pearl Necklaces
5.  Diamonds
6.  Hugs and kisses from your husband, children and grandchildren
7.  Hot fresh bread
8.  Black patent shoes
9.  Spandex
10. A garden
11.  Peonies
12.  A clean house and a clean car
13.  Lip Liner (my daughters would disagree)
14.  Thank you notes
15.  Modest swim suits
16.  Prayer
17.  A mother's love
18.  Date Night
19.  Root Beer Floats
20.  A great Sunset
21.  Sisters and Daughters
22.  Babies fresh from heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment