Wednesday, December 7, 2011

5 Minute Make-up Routine


I just don't understand why ladies can't get ready. You know, pull yourself together before you go to church or a school event, or a concert...I don't mean going to the gym and then heading off to do an errand at Walmart. I mean going to public places where you will see people you may know. I can do my whole make- up routine in less than 5 minutes and usually at the stop of a red light. Here it is:
30 seconds-moisturize your face
30 seconds-apply a good foundation
30 seconds-apply a powder blush
30 seconds-1 minute-apply eyeshadow and highlights
30 seconds-apply mascara
30 seconds-apply eyeliner
30 seconds-apply lip-liner and lipstick/gloss
30 seconds-apply concealer around eyes
30 seconds-curl eyelashes
30 seconds-glance to make sure you have everything perfect
DONE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment