Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Perfect Gift




A SMILE is the perfect gift, personal, and encouraging. It is free and costs nothing. It means so much to the receiver. Remember, you're not fully dressed until you're dressed with a SMILE! I have noticed that when I try to smile, people smile back! It is amazing. My Mom always plastered on a smile whenever she went to my school and my classmates would always say, "Why is your Mom always so happy?" It is a great gift, so try it and you will see! I like the poem by Ella Wilcox: "Smile. It is easy enough to be pleasant when life flows like a song. But the man worthwhile is one who will smile when everything goes dead wrong. For the test of the heart is trouble and it always comes with the years. And the smile that is worth the praises of earth is the smile that shines through the tears."

No comments:

Post a Comment