Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Wonder of Velcro





I just love my velcro curlers. I usually just shampoo, condition, brush and slightly dry my hair before applying. If your hair is totally wet, it will take a week to dry those curlers. So, let your hair dry to where it is damp or spritz dry hair with a water bottle. Then I apply the medium to big curlers, starting with my bangs and making a row on top of my head and then finishing at the sides. I like to put mine in at an angle. Never take them out until your hair is totally dry. Sometimes I have sprayed hairspray when they are still in--not a good ides--it is like pulling teeth to get those curlers out. I take out my curlers and then spray them with hair spray. All you have to do, once they are removed, is run your fingers through the curls. Velcro gives you a nice soft curl with some height at the roots.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the tutorial! I'm going to try it. I couldn't remember if the hair should be wet, semi-dry or totally dry.

    ReplyDelete