Friday, March 16, 2012

Dress Right for the Right Occasion









We must teach our children and husbands and occasionally remind ourselves that we need to dress appropriately for the right occasions. When you go to work you need to assess what the dress code is and dress accordingly. When you want to relax, you come home and put on casual attire that is soft and comfortable. Likewise, when you go to a wedding or funeral you should dress appropriately. If you are going to a luncheon you need to figure out what your dress code should be: casual, fancy, formal, laid back, etc...When you go to places of worship you should dress appropriately. I HATE to see girls or women wearing flip flop sandals to church!!!! I think when in doubt, go more formal than casual. It is always better to side on the more dressed up side than too casual. Have you ever gone to a really nice wedding reception and seen people dressed in jeans, as though they just got back from the rodeo??? If you are running for community politics, dress the part--don't wear jeans and a T-shirt. No one will take you seriously! Sometimes I change my outfit four or five times a day, depending on what I am doing. I wear my velour sweat suit for tennis or working out and change into nicer clothes for errands.If I have a meeting to go to, I change again. You should always LOVE what you wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment