Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Maxi Dresses






I just love maxi dresses. I hope that they never go out of style. You can get some super cute ones for cheap at Old Navy, Forever 21, TJMaxx, Ross, Target, etc... Back when I was a little girl, we called them "MooMoo's" and they were UGLY! Today, they are hip and come in so many colors and variations. They are great to wear after church when you just want to be lazy but still look nice. It is like wearing a night-gown. You can make them modest by wearing a cute sweater or jacket over it or a t-shirt under it.

3 comments:

  1. I need to get me one of these cute maxi dresses. And I still don't know why I shouldn't wear a turtleneck to church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can wear a turtleneck to church if you really want to. I just think that they are NOT very flattering and they are quite casual. They tend to cut off your neckline-a Vneck sweater or button down blouse is a much better alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotcha. Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete