Monday, March 19, 2012

Sensational Sun Flower Seeds



I used to just hate it when baseball season would roll around and my husband would break out the sunflower seeds. I thought it was the nastiest habit in the whole world (next to smoking and drinking). But with time, I got hooked on sunflower seeds. I have to eat them daily! I like to crack them open with my teeth and savor the salt on the outer shell. I love the seed too. I am addicted! I also, came to find out that seeds such as these are actually very good for you! They are a high source of fiber and vitamin E. These little puppies are great for fighting menopausal symptoms like hot flashes (not that I have had any) and contain age defying nutrients. I am hooked. David's seeds are my favorite (that is also my husband's name). Try it and you'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment