Sunday, February 10, 2013

Another Embarrassing Moment

Yes, another embarrassing moment in the life of Laurel...I worked hours and hours trying to perfect the organ for the upcoming stake conference.  I got my hair and nails done.  I put out a Saint John's suit jacket and skirt and shoes and jewelry.  I tried to prepare in every way.  I had to get up super early to prepare some food for a luncheon that day (Sunday) as well.  Everything seemed to go smoothly.  The music and choir and organ went extremely well.  I was pleased.  I even prayed that my deceased Dad would sit by me on the organ bench so I wouldn't be so nervous.  I felt that he was there in spirit.  Then at the end of the meeting two ladies came up to me and told me that my back zipper was undone on my skirt!  GREAT!  How many got to see that?  I guess I was in too big of a hurry to do it up.  Could someone not tell me BEFORE the meeting instead of after???  What to learn from that?  No matter how hard you prepare, there can always be a slip up.  (Also check yourself in the mirror).

No comments:

Post a Comment