Sunday, October 9, 2011

Awwww-I Love the Ballet!


Louisa and I just got back from the ballet. Somehow it brings back so many memories of taking endless ballet lessons as a child and all the ballet lessons I drove my five daughters to over the years. It makes me tired just thinking about it! Ballet is so intriguing to watch. The dancers are so graceful and beautiful. That brings me to my fashion advice for the day--I love the ballet look--false eyelashes, diamond stud earrings, and hair pulled back into a bun. The look is polished and pretty. Guess what? You don't have to be a ballerina to achieve the look. Put on a pretty dress or gorgeous suit and complete the outfit with the false eyelashes, diamond stud earrings, and a bun for your hair style. Hair buns are so versatile--high, low, loose, tight, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment