Tuesday, October 18, 2011

False Eyes Lashes


If you want an instant eye opener, try false eye lashes. I know a lot of gals get eye lash extensions for around $80-$100. This is where a beautician carefully puts on individual eye lashes with a strong glue. I tried it once and all my eyelashes were gone in one day. The beautician was painfully mean and rude. I was totally ripped off. I still think that the eyelashes you can get at Walmart for $2.98 are the best! The trick is to cut them in half with little scissors. Put a dab of eyelash glue on a piece of paper and drag the eyelash strip over the glue. Wait 30 seconds while the glue sets up and then apply to the outer eye. Apply as close to your own lashes as possible. Within a few seconds you will look WOW! False eye lashes make every woman look more glamorous and as we get older we need them more as our own eye lashes tend to thin. For some reason half of the eyelash strip seems to look better and is more easy to apply than a full strip. Then I apply a thin eye liner. This will make a HUGE difference in your appearance!

No comments:

Post a Comment