Sunday, October 2, 2011

More of My Favorite Things

Well, here is more of what I love: fresh raspberries with cream, fresh peaches with cream, cool autumn evenings, full moons, playing with my adorable grandchildren, listening to LDS General Conference, surprise gifts, Swiss Colony butter toffee, girl's night out with my daughters, Halloween, Christmas, decorations for the home, orange pumpkins from my garden, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies with my brown sugar frosting, Thanksgiving dinner, Disney Land, Waterton, Midway, Dear Lizzies, anything from Bath and Body Works, a hug, a good compliment, a thank you note, a job well done, a newly varnished wood floor, someone to do my hair, the Gospel of Jesus Christ, a really good testimony where they speak of Christ, non-braggers, Tori's cute smile and endless questions, Alex's continual compliments and good nature, Benton's blue eyes and love of basketball, Adalyn's gorgeous face, Whitney's ability to swing on my front yard tree, Sydney's tender heart and love of shoes, Weston's hugs, Lincoln's cuteness... More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment