Tuesday, October 4, 2011

More of My Favorite Things


I just love Naniamo Bars, starry clear nights, small pebble ice (from Kneaders), lemon bars, a good water ski, (on Flora and Larry's lake), temples, a night walk with my husband, clean sheets, fancy hotels, a good back rub, a huge snow fall on Christmas Eve, anything Christmas, Holly Zenger's creche exhibit, sisters, daughters, son, sons-in-law,...babies, grandbabies, cardigans in every color... I LOVE MY HANDSOME HUSBAND, DAVE! He makes my life complete!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Mom, since this is your fashion blog you should focus on keeping your "Fashion" readers. Post these cute posts to your personal/family blog. Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashion and style begins with the inside. You have to be happy on the inside to feel good on the outside. Like I said before, if you ever feel down or blue you need to turn to your happy list to perk you up. True fashion is feeling good on the inside FIRST so you can look good on the outside. Thanks for the suggestions. Our moods and attitudes are reflected by the expressions on our face.

    ReplyDelete