Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Fashion Pet Peeves


I've talked about some of my favorite things--things that put me in a better mood. Now, there are things that really rub me the wrong way--fashion faux pas. Some of my fashion pet peeves are guys wearing make up, earrings, and/or pink sequin shoes. Gals wearing tops that show their tummies. I hate too tight tops, two toned hair (resembles a skunk), double or triple pierced earrings, tattoos, low ride jeans that reveal a butt or a big belly, low cut dresses or tops, uncolored hair, gunk in teeth, bad breath, short shorts (booty shorts), sloppy outfits, polyester clothes, mini skirts, dirt in finger nails, heavy thick eye liner (around the whole eye), feathers in hair, ear hair, white shoes with white nylons, bad posture, jumpers on women or anyone except baby girls, black nylons with open toed shoes, knee highs with skirts, unshaved-vein legs, permed hair, pioneer dresses, fake eyelashes the size of Texas, extra long finger nails, a bad attitude, wrinkled shirts, suspenders, anything rainbow striped, bikinis and bikinis.

No comments:

Post a Comment