Saturday, October 1, 2011

My Favorite Things List


Do you ever need a boost in your day? Do you ever feel blue or down? Are there times when you need a "pick-me-up"? I think we all do. I have come up with a perfect recipe--I made a list of 100 things that make me HAPPY! I have so many journals and notebooks where I write lists and this is one of them. This is helpful to resort to when you are discouraged or down. I know when we serve others, we always feel better. I love hot bubble baths. I love a new bottle of perfume. I love car washes. I love reading. I love going up the canyon. I love hot glazed doughnuts. I love shoe shopping. I love talking on the phone to all of my daughters and son. I love foot rubs. I love pedicures with the massage chairs. I love eating dinner with my
husband. I love tulips. I love lilacs. I love a totally clean house. I love to swim laps. I love to play tennis. I love a good comedy or musical. I love to see the fall colors. I love caramel toffee bars. More tomorrow...

2 comments: