Thursday, October 27, 2011

Your Beauty Routine


Everyone needs to come up with their own beauty routine. My organizing woman suggested doing your regime weekly. You have to decide. I usually do mine on Friday. I have listed the routine:
1. Teeth-brush, floss, and bleach (I like Crest Strips). Of course, you floss and brush daily.
2. Face-deep clean with a facial scrub, apply a facial mask, once that is done, deep moisturize.
3. Hair-deep condition (I just apply hair conditioner on to dry hair and leave on for an hour), color or cut hair if necessary. Hair appointments may apply.
4. Blow dry, curl and style hair.
5. Nails-do your own polish or go to the nail salon. Don't forget your pedicures!
6. Legs-shave and moisturize.
7. Tan and Glow-I like to apply a lotion that can add a tan or darker glow (I like the smell of Jergens lotion). Some ladies get a spray on tan. I never suggest a tanning bed due to skin cancer.
8. Hot Bubble Bath-deep soak and relax!
(This is not in any specific order). Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment