Saturday, October 29, 2011

Get Creative


I love creativity! I crave it. I am always amazed at how creative my children are. Barbara Jo just created an amazing flash mob in Mexico at the high school. People down there had never even heard of it. Christine is constantly creating new pieces of furniture for her home (like headboards) or decorating her hubby's new office. Robert, my only son, is always painting game figures. Rachel loves to create her own baby headbands with flowers she has created out of burnt fabric. Janelle and Louisa (along with Rachel) love to de-clutter and decorate MY home. They just redecorated my living room, dining room, family room, and kitchen. Louisa and Mal just redecorated my master bathroom complete with hanging three light fixtures and laying tile!!! If you don't have a creative project going on in your life, you are really missing out on some fun. If you love to bake, or cook, or redecorate, or make earrings, or create necklaces, or something then you are in a good place. Maybe that's why I love fashion so much-you can create all kinds of different looks by putting original pieces of clothing or accessories together. Give creativity a try sometime!

1 comment:

  1. You are a busy and creative family! Such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete