Saturday, October 15, 2011

Contradictions or Oxymorons Abound


We live in a silly world! If you just sit back at life, it can be funny. Like the book I just wrote, "Humility and How I Attained It" or I pray for patience but I want it NOW. I misplaced the book, "How To Improve Your Memory". Or how about the teacher's kids are always flunking school, or the doctor's kids are always sick. We live in a world of contradictions. Hell's Angels, hot chili, old news, freezer burn, working holidays, open secrets, definite maybe's, sweet tarts, butt heads, etc... I think it's funny how some people will donate tons of money to help certain fundraisers or causes while their own family has major monetary needs. We need to review our own lives and get rid of the contradictions. If you preach to your teens not to drink while you're guzzling down a beer, there's a problem. Now, how does this apply to fashion, you might ask? Well, what about girls who say, "This bikini is modest!" or pretty ugly or act naturally or tight slacks?

No comments:

Post a Comment